University

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It really does rain A LOT in Manc

I mentioned to Emily on my course that it's supposed to be a really cold winter this year and she said, good, hopefully then it won't rain for 6 months continuously like it did last year.

I really hope it doesn't either lol, it rained a lot last week and I don't own any (vaguely comfortable and this is more important than usual as I have to walk far enough to Uni, that my feet would be shredded :( ) waterproof shoes. My boots which I normally resort to in the rain certainly aren't lol.

It's reading week this week, which means everyone went home. I was back on Monday night to go to the Physics Halloween Party which was pretty good - fancy dress hehe and not too far away although had to resort to a taxi as I had no idea where Font Bar (where it was) is and it was scary and dark lol (and halloween :-S ). So being back on Monday night meant I was all on my own pretty much in our flat til Tuesday night at least when May came back. Now we are practically buzzing with people as May and Dale next door are back and so is Jenny... it's great :)

I had to back for today and Friday as the mean people in Physics set us mid-terms... no fun grumble. I had the maths and dynamics ones today, and they're not too bad, and even though they do count towards our first year grade - they don't count for much lol.

I'm off to Reading this weekend and again, our flat will be empty - the people who aren't here, still won't be here, and me and Jenny are off again...

I caved on Tuesday and bought a University of Manchester jumper...omg it's so warm and cosy, although can't really wear it in halls without opening all the windows (which me and Jenny, who also has one do, lol :) as it is always so hot.

Tomorrow's midterms start at 1.00pm a much more sociable hour than today's 9am start lol and seem to allow time for revision in the morning, leaving me free to watch films tonight... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home