University

Thursday, September 15, 2005

4 days to go

So, 4 days to go before I leave to go up to Manchester and today started the proper packing...well almost...

Already new stuff was sorted separately but as that never really got put away, that was the easy part. Today with a lot of help from Rhiannon, sorted out which bags, shoes and coats I wanna take and they have now been moved into the Spare Room. Clothes should probably be done next, but as I still have to wear some of them that could prove to be more tricky... There's also then the whole bathroom stuff, although a lot of that will be new, and same with the kitchen stuff. Finally there's everything else....

Having said started packing, I must admit it's not really packing yet as it's only been moved into a different room, no actual packing has actually taken place...but there's still time, as I said, 4 days to go :)

Have also been reading lots of stuff about Freshers Week, it all sounds fantastic and loads of fun :) except the maths test on Tuesday which I feel is a bit harsh... but apart from that it should be great!

Was inspired to start this by reading the blog of a guy (http://www.20six.co.uk/edskin) who started at Manchester last year (and he is loving it) and it seemed like a really good idea - fun for me anyway :) and hopefully a good way of letting people know what I'm up to....

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Derek said...

So where is this guy's blog? Linking between blogs is the currency of the blogosphere. Or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home