University

Friday, September 30, 2005

Lectures

So I feel I can now actually say, if someone was to ask (lol) that I am a student.
Lectures started on Monday. When I first got my timetable I was pretty impressed as it looked surprisingly empty...that was before 3 hours of tutorials, 5 hours of lab and 2 hours of workshop were added in lol. However it's pretty good definitely up on 6th form hehe.
I have only two 9'o clock starts a week (unfortunately both for maths lectures which I feel is a tad mean...) and on a Friday I will be starting at 2... (that's arvo time hehehe) although tomorrow I have an extra dynamics lecture which I have to be in at 1 for.... and given the walk is only 20 minutes (or just over 15 as I learned today after leaving at 8.46 for a 9'o clock lecture lol) means I can get up at lunchtime... fantastic :) especially since thursdays are supposed to be good nights out... more on that after tonight...
The lectures so far have been really interesting (oh dear physics student lol) except perhaps maths and data analysis :S but the special topics lecture we had which was particle physics was great hehehe. Philosophy is... different so far...the lectures are so unlike the physics ones. A couple of people have dropped the philosophy part already... but we shall see lol dropping it already without going to any lectures is a bit strange lol.
Right, I now need to go and get ready to explore printworks and find out what's round there... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home